The Objectives of the TCC-SA
- To establish a Code of Ethics, aligned to the Thirukkural.
- To assess and grant membership to students, craftsmen’s, professionals, practitioners, academics, service providers and business people who align to the Chamber’s Code of Ethics.
- To establish and maintain an Online Business Directory.
- To build the capacity of the Tamil community to better serve South Africa.
- To provide a platform for members to network.
- To provide mentorship and training opportunities for members.
- To develop a Quality Awards Model for the Tamil community.
- To provide vocational guidance to children.
- To direct the youth towards opportunities for education and training, bursaries, scholarships, internships, learnership, apprenticeship and so forth.